Protecting your personal data is important for us!
1. What is Personal Data?
The term «personal data» refers to information from individuals, such as name, postal address, email address, contact phone number, etc., which identify or may identify you; hereinafter referred to as «Personal Data or Data».
2. What is Personal Data Processing?
Any action or series of actions performed with or without the use of automated media, in personal data or in personal data sets, including (indicatively and not restrictively) collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or change, retrieval, information retrieval, use, notification by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
3. Is it mandatory to provide your Personal Data?
4. What kind of Personal Data do we collect from you?
We ensure the collection of your absolutely necessary Personal Data, which will be used solely for the intended purposes. This Data includes:
a. Personal Data you provide to us upon registration and/or the creation of your user account on the Website, via internet or your mobile phone; such as email address (e-mail)* and login password* (as
required) as well as name, surname, postal address, telephone number (as optional).
b. Data and information provided to us through our transactions (purchases or any other transaction) and the communication between us via e-mail or any other communication channel/platform.
c. Data disclosed for the purposes of online purchase of our products/ services and the payment procedure (obligatory).
d. Data related to the visibility of our website.
f. In order to offer the best possible website experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser; as well as the country and phone code related to your computer location; the websites that appear during your visit, the ads in which you click and the search terms you entered.
g. Your username of your social media account, if you interact with us via this social media platform.
5. How do we use your Personal Data?
Occasionally we use your Data:
A. to complete your product/service purchase: The Auvril Team processes your Data in order to fulfill its contractual relationship; to process the purchase of products and / or services; to provide customer services; to comply with our legal obligations; to object, raise or exercise our legal obligations. If we do not collect your Data with the completion of the purchase and payment procedure, we will not be able to process your purchase and payment and, thus, to comply with our legal liabilities. In addition, we may retain your Data for a reasonable period of time in order to fulfill our contractual obligations, as required by law;
B. to create your User Account: The Auvril Team processes your Data in order to provide you with the user account functions and to facilitate the conclusion of the purchase of products and / or services;
C. for Communication purposes: The Auvril Team uses your Data to respond to your submitted requests / questions; or requests regarding refunds and/or any complaints;
D. For registration to our newsletter: With your consent, we will use your Personal Data, preferences and details of your transactions to inform you via e-mail, internet, telephone and / or social media networking for related products and services, including personalized / personalized offers, etc. Of course you have the option to revoke this consent at any time;
E. To protect your account from fraud and other illegal activities: This includes using your Data to maintain, update and protect your account. We also monitor the browsing activity with us to quickly identify and resolve any issues and protect the integrity of our website. All of the above mentioned constitute part of our legitimate interest. For example, we check your password when you log-in and use automated IP address tracking to detect possible false entries from unexpected sites;
F. To process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions: We do this based on our legitimate business interests. It also helps protect our customers from fraud;
G. To comply with our contractual obligations to you, either in accordance with the provisions of law or
with regards to the execution of court decisions.
6. Who are the recipients of your Data?
Access to your Data is provided solely to the absolutely necessary staff of the Auvril Team, which is committed under a confidentiality agreement.
7. How is your Data shared?
Notification of Data by the Auvril Team:
Our Team shares your Data with:
• Any third party acting as service provider who processes personal data on behalf of our team; for example (indicatively and not exclusively enumerated) processing regarding credit card’s data related to the purchase and payment procedure; hosting, management and maintenance of our website’s data; email distribution; research and analysis; promotional management.
• Any third party to whom you have voluntarily given your consent – i.e. if you had registered to our website via your personal account in another social media platform.
Data notification by you
When you use your personal account in another social media platform in order to get registered and sign in our website www.auvril.com, which may include and publicly display information such as (indicatively) user name, profile picture or city/country.
8. Personal Data Transfer
The personal data we collect (or process) in the context of our Website and Apps will be stored within the European Union.
9. How long do we store your Data?
10. Which are your rights?
• You have the right to access your Personal Data: This means that you have the right to be notified by us if we process your Personal Data. If we process your Data, you may request to be informed for the purpose of the processing; the kind of Data we hold; with whom we share it; how long we store it; if automated decisions are made; but also for your other rights, such as data correction, data deletion, restriction of processing and submission of a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority. •
• You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data: If you find that there is an error in your Data, you can apply ordering us to correct them (e.g. name correction or address change update). •
• You have the right to delete your personal data/ the right to be forgotten: You may ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the aforementioned processing purposes or you wish to revoke your permission.
• You have the right to seek the portability of your Data: You can ask us to provide the Data, which you have shared, in readable form or ask us to forward it to another processing manager. •
• You have the right to oppose and withdraw consent to the processing of your Data: You may object to the processing of your Data and we will stop processing your Data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that prevail over your right. If you have stated your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time in the future:
11. How can you exercise your rights?
Should you wish to exercise your rights, you can submit a request to us via mail at … under the title «Exercise of Right» and we will examine it and respond to you as soon as possible.
12. What is the applicable law in disputes arising from the processing of your Data by us?
The applicable law is Greek law, as set out in the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU as integrated by the Greek law under no. 4624/2019; and in general in accordance with the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the protection of your Personal Data shall be resolved through mediation in accordance with the Mediation Regulation of the European Organization for Mediation and Arbitration (EODID). In case the dispute or part of it is not resolved through mediation, the dispute or the unresolved part is resolved exclusively, final and irrevocably by an arbitral tribunal, which is appointed and conducts the arbitration in accordance with the EODID Arbitration Regulation.
13. Where can you appeal if we violate the applicable law for the protection of your Personal Data?
You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (postal address Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23 23, Athens, tel. 210. 6475600, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org ), if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
14. How will you be notified of any changes to this Policy?